POSITION: Licensing and Partnership Coordinator (US, remote).
VerseOne Distribution provides digital music distribution services for artists to sell their music and music videos to digital streaming and download stores worldwide. The music and music videos submitted to us are distributed to more than 280 terminals. Artists retain 100% of their copyrights.
We are looking for an East Coast based A&R Coordinator to join our team and work on a rapidly growing platform serving music artists, record labels and music professionals.
- Drive growth by proactively seeking new business opportunities.
- Finding targeted leads through research, identifying potential musicians, music labels and markets to contact based on specific criteria.
- Develop strategies for large-scale outreach and implement them on time.
- Identify and engage established, emerging and traditional talent at VerseOne Distribution.
- Manage artist catalogs acquired in your territory and others
assigned territories as part of a larger team.
- Look for new talent online and offline and attend shows on behalf of the team.
- Make appointments with artists, managers, lawyers, labels, educate them on what VerseOne Distribution and VerseOne Publishing are doing.
- Help coordinate communication about new/upcoming artists with the rest of the global VerseOne Distribution team.
- Defend great artists and promote their success within the
- VerseOne distribution structure.
- Be a collaborative and supportive team member, cultivating an excellent team culture and shared success.
- Previous experience in A&R in France and French-speaking countries.
- A willingness and willingness to be hands-on and to make calls, host demos, and build mutually beneficial relationships with artists and music labels.
- An incredible work ethic and a passion for growth.
- The ability and ambition to build your own network of contacts through research and outreach.
- The ability to engage with decision makers through timely outreach and follow-up meetings/calls.
- A high level of attention to detail with a commitment to keeping the CRM up to date with required information, spotting important leads, tailoring your approach based on the lead.
- The ability to self-motivate in a remote environment with initiative in problem solving and troubleshooting.
- A business mindset with a willingness to shop and implement ideas to increase reach and customer engagement.
- A state-of-the-art approach with the ability to quickly acquire new software and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of GDPR and its implications for outreach.
- Comfortable presenting to customers in person and via screen sharing calls.
- Thrive in a fast and dynamic environment; a team player, ready to intervene whenever necessary
- Ability to make sound decisions, sometimes very quickly, to resolve any issues that may arise
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Canva
- Excellent knowledge of the office suite, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Are multilingual (English, French and any other language)
- Work experience in the music industry.
- Have an existing network of contacts within the music industry.
- Have work experience in a SAAS company
- Have specific knowledge of radio, public relations, marketing, management in the music industry.
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and driven team where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- Our remote approach allows you to work from home, but will work with employees to establish work arrangements that meet business and individual needs.
- Remuneration – competitive.
To apply for this position, please send your CV along with a cover letter. Application email: [email protected]