Role: Player care and support agent
Location: Lotus Training Center
Contract and schedules: 40 hours per week, as and when required
Salary: £ 30,000 per year, plus fringe benefits
The purpose of the role is to support and facilitate the personal growth of PDP, YDP and FDP players by focusing on a range of areas including, but not limited to, induction and transitions, well- pastoral mental and emotional being, accommodation management and parent player / voice. This is a great role for someone who is a strategic researcher, planner, organizer, and coordinator, with a high level of integrity and professionalism to maintain confidentiality.
Key tasks / responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with internal and external agencies to design a life skills training program that supports the growth of all players to become empowered, resilient and independent both personally and professionally.
- Ensure academy players are trained according to the full-time training model and / or the professional development phase has the opportunity to engage in activities outside the academy
- Design and implement one or more mechanisms to invite and receive feedback from academy players and parents, for example a complaints procedure
- Work with the Inclusion and Well-Being Manager to provide training to players and staff at his academy on equality, inclusion and diversity
- Work within the framework of the MDT to safely integrate new actors into its development program, responding to individual and specific needs
- Leading player induction for all riders, cooperating with relevant teams to ensure a comfortable and positive visit to the club
- Create and maintain a monitoring process at the academy that ensures players are fully equipped in the transition from trialist to registered player
- Support and collaborate with the MDT on the end-of-course strategy that proactively supports players in their next steps
- Set up with the MDT team the support and preventive procedures in order to educate players and parents on alternative routes and additional education alongside football
- Play an active role in the network of safeguard agents appointed by the academy.
- Produce and manage a PDP hosting plan, complete with hosting identification, education and review
- Attend PDP, YDP and FDP overnight tours, tournaments and competitions, ensuring personal care and player well-being throughout
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in safeguarding and / or pastoral care with demonstrable evidence of leading and implementing change. In addition, applicants should have experience in care assessment processes and knowledge of working in a professional sports environment is desirable.
Do not miss this fantastic opportunity to join the Canaries, click “Apply” now at https://careers.canaries.co.uk/Apply/UGV37215ybWFuZW50IEFwcGxpY2F0aW9uIEZvcm18NTh8MjI5Mzc0fDF8fEZhblz8EZbcfWHNWHNF8EZbcfWHNWHNF8EZkfWHDHNFHZEZkf8fEZhblz8EZbcfWNwhnf8EZbcfWHNFHNf8Zkf8fEZhbblz8EZkfWl9Vhie
Closing date: Friday January 28, 2022
The Norwich City Football Club is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for all and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community, regardless of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, orientation sexuality, pregnancy and motherhood, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil life. partnerships.
The Norwich City Football Club is an equal opportunity employer and recognizes the importance of protecting vulnerable children and adults in the workplace. Please note that a criminal disclosure and identity check will be performed for this position. Escrow will be subject to satisfactory DBS disclosure