An exciting opportunity is available for a Technical Support Agent (we call this an assistant development management officer) to work as part of the Lincolnshire County Councils Development Management Team. Support the team in developing growth opportunities for developments across the county.
About the role
The main tasks of the role will include:
- Assist in providing pre-application advice to developers on highway and surface water drainage issues by fostering a development team approach;
- Support team members to provide timely responses to planning consultations for proposed road developments and surface water drainage issues;
- Assist in the evaluation and verification of APC and S38 (Highways Act 1980), S106 (Town and Country Planning Act 1990) and S278 (Highways Act 1980) agreements with developers;
- Perform technical support work for the development management team, including road authority responses to planning requests and planning request decision notices using computer systems.
We are looking for an organized, reliable and enthusiastic individual to provide technical assistance and support to a dynamic and busy team, providing advice and commissioning development management services related to the highway: impact, improvement and adoptions , as well as advice on flood risk and sustainable drainage.
About the offer
We will help you acquire new skills, encourage your development and work with you to develop your potential; including the opportunity to undertake further qualifications. All of this in a friendly and welcoming team environment where we all work together to achieve positive results.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer;
- A contributory pension
- Comprehensive benefits package including excellent discount programs and work cycle
- Flexible work policies
- Career progression opportunities
- Generous annual leave and the ability to purchase more
You can find more details in our rewards and benefits brochure
If you would like an open and informal discussion regarding this role, please contact; Sarah Heslam via email email@example.com
To apply, click on the Apply now link below.