Applicants must provide proof of their right to work in the UK as BPP is unable to provide visa sponsorship
Job profile Administration – Administrative roles
Type of Contract Determined time
Objective of the position
Senior Program Support Officers will work in conjunction with the Law School Director of Delivery and Program Support Officers to ensure all law school administrative and support processes are properly configured and aligned. in all programs. As a team, they will be responsible for ensuring an excellent student career at the Faculty of Law. They will also assist the Director of Law School Delivery in the successful transition from the current regulatory regimes to the new regime. The work of the program support team is organized into three main areas of responsibility, focusing on the following aspects of the student’s journey:
- In the program
While taking on the primary responsibilities of the Program Support Manager (see below), the Senior Program Support Manager will take on additional responsibility by working with the Program Support Manager to manage the day-to-day team and s ” Ensuring team processes run smoothly, while being an escalation point for the Program Support Officer team when it comes to more complex issues and student queries.
Core Responsibilities of a Program Support Officer (including, but not limited to):
- Work with the Director of Law School Delivery to establish and maintain relationships between the Law School and key BPP operational teams including, but not limited to, Admissions, ORS, Finance, students, the planning unit, the EAO and student councils.
- Develop specialist knowledge in law school administrative and support processes to work within a dedicated delivery team.
- Provide students with excellent customer service and problem solving.
- Act as the first point of contact for all questions from non-university students
- Develop a good understanding of all administrative and supportive law school processes to allow flexible work in areas of responsibility as required.
- Overall, helping the law school team to effectively manage law school students and keep all programs running smoothly,
- Be part of a group of law school staff members who sit with the Student Guidance and Guidance team to give advice and guidance to students face-to-face.
department Faculty of Law – Delivery
Vacancy place UK, nationally, nationally
- Experience building and maintaining strong relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Experience in data analysis and documentation production and management
- Experience working in an academic environment
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal – at all levels
- Able to effectively plan, organize and prioritize workload and multitasking as needed
- Excellent computer and data analysis skills (especially Excel) and the ability to develop new solutions and processes
- Able to build relationships and establish and maintain strong working relationships with law school students, tutors and other internal stakeholders
- Great attention to detail and strong administrative and organizational skills
- Able to work well in a team and be collaborative
- Able to have “difficult conversations”
- Able to deal with difficult / sensitive issues
- Able to deal with people and problems, resolve conflicts and find appropriate solutions
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure, make decisions and apply flexible solutions
- Able to work on his own initiative without daily supervision
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- A relevant diploma
- Work experience in the HE sector
- Experience using project management tools
Contractual hours 37.50
AND P 1.00