PMC: Print Production Coordinator
Penske Media Corp., the parent company of Variety, Rolling Stone, Deadline, Robb Report, and many more are hiring an entry-level print production coordinator. The ideal candidate should be well organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple schedules. They must be motivated and have a positive attitude… a real team spirit. This individual must be a creative problem solver with the ability to function under pressure for a fast-paced, deadline-driven organization. Good verbal and written skills are required.
You will learn to:
- Track creative assets for multiple titles
- Troubleshoot customer issues with the advertising portal
- Maintain advertising portal for multiple titles
- Create and maintain schedules and production details for multiple projects
- Communicate with printers to confirm specifications and production schedules
- Help resolve production and prepress issues
- Perform additional production duties as assigned
Required Skills :
- 1 year in a print production environment is a plus
- Experience with Mac and MS Excel
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (mainly with InDesign)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and update priorities as needed
- Work comfortably, cooperatively and efficiently while providing clear communications with your peers, management and suppliers, while remaining able to work independently in a deadline-sensitive environment
- Highly organized, demonstrates attention to detail and time management
- Sense of humor, helpful demeanor and calm temperament under pressure
It’s all about you…
At PMC, your well-being is a priority. We offer a full benefits package to take care of you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes health care (medical, dental and vision) HSA with employer contribution, FSA (health care, dependent care and commuter care), EAP, life insurance, 401K with employer match. Parental Leave, Long-Term Disability, Generous Paid Leave (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home and Auto Insurance. Our wellness initiatives alternate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continually elevate our offerings with more, for you.
PMC is one of the world’s leading independent media and information services companies whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million people. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a digital media pioneer and platform innovator, reaching viewers on every screen across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter , VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, TVLine, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media and Spy.com, among others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver the most comprehensive news and information daily in their industries and areas of coverage, unrivaled in ambition, depth and courage. Based in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries around the world, PMC believes that businesses should not only be profitable, but also be forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation and our portfolio of brands, please visit www.PMC.com.