WeMOV is currently looking for a full-time Pre-Production Coordinator to join our video production studio in South Melbourne. We are an end-to-end video production company with headquarters in Melbourne and satellite offices in Sydney and Brisbane. We make everything from TVCs and corporate content to animation and virtual reality. We are an excellent team that maximizes our productivity through good communication between us, in all departments and especially with our customers.
With the continued success and growth of the business, we need a pre-production coordinator to participate in a variety of live action projects and to work closely with the sales and post-production teams. production. Experience in a similar role within a video production company or agency producing short video content is a must.
We work hard, fast and think fast to help our clients achieve the best results. Doing all of this in a fun work environment where the team is everything and the culture is second to none. We’re always up for a well-deserved Friday team lunch, a game of pool or ping-pong to break up the day, with flexible working hours on offer.
To get a better idea of who we are, watch this video: youtube.com/watch?v=oYoB-haKUw8&t=2s
The following attributes are essential for the role:
– Strong understanding of client briefs and concepts, with strong confidence and knowledge to help creatively when needed.
– Be motivated and autonomous.
– Have an in-depth knowledge of video production.
– Present yourself well to customers.
– Ability to work efficiently and adapt to fast-paced production projects/requirements.
– Minimum 1-2 years of experience in video production and have in-depth knowledge of the entire video production workflow.
-The ability to work to variable deadlines, with excellent time management skills.
-Excellent project management skills and flexibility to work alone or in a team.
-The ability to communicate effectively within a team environment. Ability to excel in what can sometimes be a high pressure, fast paced environment
The role includes, but is not limited to:
– Nationwide team booking and talent recruitment/booking.
– Managing all pre-production documentation requirements such as location permits/talent search and child labor permits/call sheets/basic shot lists and shooting schedules
– Facilitate excellent client liaison and communications through every stage of production and sometimes through to project delivery.
– On-site Production of shoots of all sizes, including supervising shoots/interviews and assisting with background notes and shoot notes.
– Work closely with the production manager in support of projects.
And experience in the following areas would be considered favorably, but is not essential:
– Script writing
– Have contacts in the video production industry
– Camera operation
– Video montage
– Quotation & Sales assistance
If you think you would be great in this role, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org