COME JOIN OUR PACE CHILD CARE WORKS CFCE TEAM!
The Coordinated Family and Community Engagement (CFCE) grant, a program of PACE Child Care Works, is funded by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care. The primary goal of CFCE is to provide families with access to locally available comprehensive services and supports that strengthen families, promote optimal child development, and enhance school readiness. We also support early educators and hold advisory board meetings covering the 11 cities we serve.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications/skills:
• Associate’s degree preferred, Early Childhood Education certificate, EEC Director or Head Teacher certificate or equivalent experience/skills;
• At least 1 to 2 years of work experience in the field;
• Ability to use social media to maintain or grow a brand;
• Must have computer experience;
• Skills to use social media analytics tools and other platforms for data collection purposes;
• Knowledge of Constant Contact, Microsoft Office 365, including Word, Excel, OneDrive, OneNote, PowerPoint and Teams;
• Attention to detail, able to accomplish tasks within deadlines and team spirit;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in addition to editing skills with attention to grammar and sentence structure;
• Ability to provide a positive customer experience in writing and on the phone;
• Bilingual preferred, but not required;
• Must be able to pass CORI & SORI background check.
The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for: regularly posting text, video, and images that engage families and community programs; create and update social media posting schedules, respond to follower comments and like tagged photos; follow online conversations on the PACE CFCE and PACE ParentChild+ social media accounts; Constant Contact – developments and distribution; maintain and post regularly on the Constant Contact website, monthly e-newsletter and calendar, program flyers, program registration, etc. ; Facilitate and set up Zoom/Team meetings, including sharing from OneDrive; and attend weekly team meetings.
PACE provides innovative and effective services and programs to members of the Greater New Bedford community in their quest for a better future, serving its residents for 40 years.
Excellent benefits include paid time off, personal time, sick time and holidays; Pro-rated health, dental, and vision care insurance are available.
SALARY: $18.00/hour, 20 hours per week, 52 weeks per year, depending on funding.
PACE is an AFFIRMATIVE ACTION / EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
HOW TO REGISTER:
Email a cover letter, CV and the name of the position you are applying for to: email@example.com