Please upload a cover letter + CV (mandatory) in your application
Video CV (optional) – just send us a short video no longer than 1 minute to say hello and introduce yourself!
Highway Casting is a casting company based in South Yarra, which does casting for film, television and online content with a focus on commercial projects. We are a small team committed to continuous innovation and growth guiding and facilitating the casting of performers in a nurturing and inspiring environment.
For more information on Highway, visit www.highwaycasting.com
About the role
Highway Casting is looking for a dedicated Office Manager with experience in administration, customer service and technical support. This role provides support to the casting team during audition days to ensure sessions run smoothly. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
You will be responsible for administrative and organizational work related to casting projects. You will have the chance to be involved at all stages of a range of projects, working alongside the team from conception to completion.
This is a casual role and due to the project-driven nature of the industry, we are looking for a candidate who can adapt to a flexible schedule and fluctuating workload.
This is an entry level position. 3 days a week minimum. Immediate start. Must have an ABN or be willing to obtain one.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Answer and screen all incoming calls, direct all requests to the right person
- Assist the casting team with all documents and online forms for the casting session
- Welcome and assist the actors as soon as they arrive at the reception
- Arranging coffee and catering for meetings and callbacks
- Help posting content on social media
- Website Updates
- Installation of equipment and cameras in the studio (if necessary)
- Housekeeping and general office tidying up
- Passion for innovation and creating streamlined online processes i.e. automated form generation, login procedures, etc.
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Competent understanding of reception and administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a busy work environment
- Able to follow directions well and work with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with G-Suite / Google Drive / Canva / Jot Form
- Be proactive and dynamic with creative ideas that will improve Highway’s work culture and environment.
- Willingness to grow with a small expanding team
- Familiarity with Squarespace and proficiency with design programs such as Photoshop, Canva, etc.
- Emotional intelligence
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- Access to industry events and networking
- The opportunity to be part of a creative and rewarding work culture based on great working relationships
- A genuine desire to help you grow in the role and beyond.
Diversity and Inclusion
Highway Casting prides itself on its commitment to equity and inclusion in both its casting initiatives and in its workplace.
We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and of all identities to apply.
Please note: Successful applicants will be required to obtain a work with children check.