Nettwerk Music Group is a full-service artist development and music intellectual property brand builder with a history of over 35 years. Nettwerk operates a global organization with offices in major cities around the world and infrastructure to match. At Nettwerk, we pride ourselves on our ability to anticipate changes in consumer behavior and effectively leverage technology to put great music in the hands of fans.
We are looking for inspired, skilled and energetic people to help us deliver on that promise.
We work with over 180 artists from different genres with an overarching philosophy to help inspire creatives to grow their careers and realize their vision.
The Nettwerk Music Europe Promotions Coordinator will work alongside other members of the EU team to ensure daily operations run smoothly and efficiently. The job requires a friendly, highly motivated multi-tasker with strong research and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will be organized, ambitious and a team player with general knowledge of the music industry.
- Assembly and formatting information for DSP presentation mail
○ Compile streaming statistics, IDs/URIs, marketing information from various sources in the Nettwerk system (RMS, Box, promotional reports) and lay them out in a single document once a week, every week (takes a whole day !)
- DE Digital Radio Management / Promotion System
○ Download music and additional information files from the German Digital Radio Promotion System (MPN = Music Promotion Network) as well as Promo Juke Box for third-party media companies across Europe as well as Media Promotion Manager.
- Airplay Handling/Monitoring
○ Download songs for broadcast monitoring (MusicDNA & MusicTrace) by internal demand or third-party radio pluggers
○ Order CDRs for 3rd party promotion as well as internal use and ensure they are delivered on time.
○ Clipping and updating Nettwerk Music Europe reports with independent PR clips and press + radio reports, synchronization (source: TuneSat) and EU DSP playlist updates (sources: Mails/ Spot on Track/Reports)
- Artist Tour Sell Orders
○ Contact person for physical artist orders for merchandising and touring. Forward billing details to Jennifer. (Ideally physical distributor / under development) ● Physical mailings
○ Distribute promotional copies to different EU teams.
○ Track office supplies and order as needed
○ Monitoring office facilities and hiring contractors for maintenance (office maintenance)
- Basic experience in the music industry is helpful, but not required
- Fluent English
- Very organized with great attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team structure
- Adaptable to change and proactive
- Basic computer skills, like Microsoft Office, Google Docs, etc.
- Conversation in German considered an asset
Please send cover letter and CV to [email protected], with the subject: Role of the promotion coordinator. We thank all inquiries; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Nettwerk is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.