|Remuneration:||R15000 – R25000 per month base salary negotiable|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Remote work:||Some telecommuting allowed|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
|Reference:||#CVA – GRAPHDESIG0322|
We are looking for mid to senior level graphic designers to join our design studio team. The position requires creating designs for custom cycling apparel, handing in assignments, doing test prints and also doing checks throughout the process to ensure the final product matches your designs.
- Create models of cycling clothing for clients based on their briefs
- Make the required changes until a design is approved.
- Manage your workflow to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Perform test prints to ensure colors, graphics and logos match approved artwork.
- Redraw the logos if necessary.
- Prepare artwork for printing according to printer specifications.
- Advanced skills in Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- A methodical and precise approach to work and an ability to work under tight deadlines.
- A very good eye and attention to detail.
- Good time management.
- Good sense of organization.
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to follow exact design instructions according to a brief.
- Ability to know when logos and graphics are not suitable for production
- You’ll need to be creative and come up with relevant designs in case a client needs help or doesn’t have a design in mind.
- Be a good team player
- Graduate Diploma in Graphic Design.
- Minimum of three years of experience in a graphic designer position.
- Graphic design or DTP: three years (preferred)
Experience in sublimation printing is a plus! And an interest in cycling and the bicycle market will be advantageous.
Posted May 23 6:15 PM, Closing date Jul 22