New York, New York, United StatesLocation:
Wed 8 Jun ’22Posted on:
1100 Architect provides architectural design, programming, space analysis, interior design and general planning services to public and private clients. The company works worldwide and in different markets, including educational, cultural, commercial, residential and civic.
The Marketing Coordinator will support the Director of Communications and the studio leadership team in ongoing marketing and communications efforts. We are looking for a creative and strategic thinker with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The candidate must:
- Seek business development avenues and follow RFQ / RFP opportunities;
- Produce customized RFQ/RFP submissions and other proposals to potential clients;
- Structure and write press releases, project descriptions and other communications;
- Coordinate ongoing marketing activities including photography, business development correspondence, website updates;
- Actively manage the company’s social media profiles;
- Identify design award opportunities and prepare award submissions;
- Research and coordinate press/PR opportunities.
The candidate must be autonomous, well organized and possess the following elements:
- Bachelor’s degree in liberal arts, architecture, business, journalism or communications;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in marketing and/or business development in a professional and creative environment. Architecture/Design domain a plus;
- Advanced understanding of content creation and posting to social media platforms;
- Expertise in document layout, with a keen eye for detail;
- Ability to integrate feedback quickly and decisively;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage overlapping deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with a team;
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop).
Please send your cover letter, resume and work samples to email@example.com.
Back to task list…