Wordly has a unique opportunity for a junior marketing coordinator/copywriter to join its tight-knit and supportive team.
Perfect for someone relatively new to the industry, you’ll gain extensive hands-on experience through one-on-one coaching from Wordly’s founder and CEO.
Wordly is in a phase of rapid growth and you will have the opportunity to make real contributions to the future direction of the company.
With offices in Black Rock, this role includes flexible working from the hybrid home.
Founded in 2014, Wordly is a successful marketing agency where creative perspectives meet practical solutions. Our goal is to help our clients discover their voice and tell their story in the most transformational way possible.
Wordsmithing is at the heart of everything we do, with our services spanning branding and marketing strategy, through to website copywriting, content marketing and publishing.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Wordly’s Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing creative, innovative and high-quality writing and client services. You will create content (both text and graphics) for a variety of communication platforms, including websites and blogs, newsletters, social media and trade publications.
You will also perform client reporting, uploading content to various online templates and platforms, and some administrative tasks.
As you progress in the role, you will have many opportunities to become more involved in planning and to work with our Managing Director to create strategic plans. You will also take on responsibilities such as direct client liaison.
Along with the entire Wordly team, you will be responsible for fostering a team culture that is collaborative, customer-focused, performance-driven and upholds Wordly’s values.
By emphasizing professionalism and excellence, you ensure exceptional results for your clients by delivering creative, innovative and high-quality work.
You are driven by curiosity and believe in the ideal of lifelong learning, which facilitates research. You are creative and have a knack for thinking outside the box to create communication materials that speak to the target audience.
- 2-5 years of marketing and communications experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Graduate degrees in marketing, business or relevant disciplines
- Previous experience in industry sectors (manufacturing, building and construction, engineering) and/or industry associations preferred
- In-depth knowledge of all facets of marketing and communications, particularly copywriting, email marketing, social media, SEO and graphic design
- Exceptional writing skills
- Motivated, enthusiastic and determined to succeed
- Ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple projects
- Clear thinking, great empathy and excellent interpersonal skills
- You want to be part of a team that is passionate, creative and cares about each other as much as we do about our customers
- Extensive experience in programs such as MS Office, Adobe Suite, WordPress, MailChimp, Canva, HootSuite, etc.
- A workplace that doesn’t believe agency life should be 24/7
- 1 x additional annual leave day per year (to celebrate your birthday!)
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements
- Office bathed in light with a view of the beach
- A $1,000 annual training budget to dedicate to your professional development—Wordly is truly committed to lifelong learning
For more details on Wordly, visit: https://wordly.com.au/
HOW TO REGISTER
If this sounds like you, submit your application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A cover letter that meets the above requirements
- A copy of your CV
Please note: only selected candidates will be contacted.