Central Medical Service Society, Central Procurement Agency of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW), Government of India is inviting applications for the post of Director (Legal) on contract basis.
Job name: Legal responsible)
Extension number: 01 (One)
Age limit: 40 years
Essential qualification and experience
• Degree in integrated L.LB/LLB from a recognized university/institute endorsed by BAR Council of India (BCI).
• At least two years of post-qualification experience in handling contractual/arbitral/judicial matters.
• Experience working in a reputable law firm/government counsel office in the area of arbitration, services and contract law and assisting in handling legal cases of government departments/PSUs/autonomous agencies. At least 10 court appearances for government/PSU/bank are required.
• Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of MS Office.
• Must have good oral and written skills in English
How to register?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and submit it to the General Manager (Administration), Central Medical Services Society, 2nd Floor, VishwaYuvak Kendra, Teen MurtiMarg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021. The deadline for receipt of the application is 08.04.2022
• The envelope should be marked “Application for the position of —– at the Central Medical Services Society”
To access the official notification, click on here