The L&D team provides a varied service through consulting. We have built a tailored learning and development team to enable us to provide learning interventions within each branch alongside the delivery of large-scale projects.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated and creative person to join our team. We are looking for an L&D Administrative Officer who will play a pivotal role in providing excellent service to our clients.
The successful candidate will be expected to work both from home and across the borough to support the delivery of classroom training, where applicable.
You will also need to:
- Provide administrative support for an annual schedule of training and career development programs.
- Liaise closely with internal and external training providers.
- Assist in the internal promotion of all L&D activities.
- Provide full administrative support for the delivery of training and workshops, including maintenance of equipment required for various programs
To be considered for the position, you will have:
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Have 12 months of experience working in an administrator role using a variety of computer systems.
- Have a proven track record of providing services.
- Be educated to Level 2 in Numeracy and Literacy or the equivalent.
- Have a clear understanding of your customers, key stakeholders and their needs.
- Being able to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues ensuring that you can be an effective HR professional.
Our values; Trust, Unity and Progress make us unique, they define the way we do things and are reflected in the way we behave. They are important to us, guiding and shaping our organizational culture. Our values are essential to achieving Sandwell’s Vision 2030 and also guide us in our recruitments.
Level 2 in numeracy and literacy or equivalent.
37 hours per week
We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to their advertised date if we receive a large number of applications. Therefore, you are strongly advised to complete and return your request as soon as possible. When completing your application, please refer to the supporting documents attached.
If you have a disability and need help submitting your application, or if you encountered a problem during your application, please contact the Resourcing Team on 0121 569 3300 or by email at: [email protected]
Information for applicants