Function: Service provision
Job Category: Engineering
- We are now looking for an Administrative Coordinator to join our team in Lagos – Nigeria.
- The successful candidate will provide accurate support to operations, resources (FS and CM) and report to the Field Service and Agreement Manager.
What are you going to do?
- Support the Order Processing department from creation to invoicing, including all administrative tasks (travel, purchases, order processing, etc.) to enable optimal execution of customer service delivery needs and ensure customer satisfaction .
- Follow up to obtain information, services or documents related to the billing process.
- Ensure proper archiving and filing of MSDS documents.
- Coordinate/obtain travel schedules and book flights for the FS team
- Track travel and car rental supplier invoices and booking costs on relevant platforms.
- Follow-up and management of visa and travel requests
- Arrange transport and accommodation for the FS team
- Collection and filing of all administrative documents and seller contracts.
- Sending invoices to customers.
- Help coordinate the management of FS tools.
- Support the Tool Coordinators in the maintenance of the FSTM system.
- Help tool owners locate AWAY equipment slated for return.
- Help manage the external calibration process.
- Verify and maintain the accuracy of the FSTM system.
- Assist the operations team on consumable sourcing and purchase requisitions with IP support
You will shine in this role when you have
- An engineering and/or business administration degree or equivalent qualification.
- Must have 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of SAP is mandatory.
- Must be fluent in English (oral and written).
- French language is preferred
- Excellent command of MS Office.
- Independent and able to perform in structured environments
- Decisiveness and action orientation
- Good communication skills.
- Cost awareness and efficiency
- Teamwork skills.
Click here to apply