My client in the automotive industry is looking for an IT Support Manager.
You will monitor and maintain the company’s computer systems. Install and configure hardware and software, resolve technical issues as they arise.
- 12th grade
- Computer science degree (mandatory)
- Minimum 3 years in IT support in a large company
- Minimum 3 years of computer troubleshooting experience
- In-depth technical knowledge of Ms Windows, Ms Office products, networking, hardware (workstations/PCs/laptops/server hardware)
- Support, monitor and maintain office computer systems and networks
- Website support and maintenance
- Set up accounts for new users and devices and help with password or login issues.
- Installing and configuring laptops and phones
- Repair and replace equipment as necessary
- General computer maintenance
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with software or hardware.
- Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
- Test, evaluate and make decisions about new technologies for the business.
- Informational diploma
- IT support
Desired work experience:
- 2 to 5 years Wholesale and retail sale of motor vehicles
- 2 to 5 years Systems / Network Administration
Desired level of qualification:
Find out more/Apply to this position