R17,000 per month
Are you a confident and articulate communicator and can you speak English and Afrikaans fluently?
Our client is seeking an Information Coordinator based in Port Elizabeth to manage and coordinate information to assist in the development of strategic decision support tools that facilitate critical decision making.
- Develop, improve and maintain databases (ERP system)
- Help in reviewing the development of decision support tools.
- Assist with information required for the development and publication of advertising, promotional and customer communication materials.
- Assist in gathering information from the field to help improve operations.
- Support the Customer Service Unit with information to manage their key customer and market relationships.
- Support the Executive Committee with ad hoc requests to support critical decision making.
- Design and implementation of communication activities to generate information from the supply chain with a focus on understanding the different views and needs of stakeholders.
- Analysis of internal marketing and communication objectives in line with the most applicable reporting data to interpret the impact of the priority element.
- Research organizations, supply chains and collaborations of interest to the organization and provide detailed reports with key findings and observations.
- Ensure market information leading to analysis of trading opportunities is available in an easy to use manner while ensuring data integrity is not compromised and aligned with key statistics Of the industry.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans.
- Degree or certificate in information, systems, project or logistics management. and a degree or certificate in business management, economics, communication will be beneficial.
- Experience in auditing, process flow or systems development would be an asset.
- Experience in Geographic Information System would be a plus.
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, database management)
- Valid SA driver’s license required.
Please send your resume to [Email Address Removed] before April 25, 2022
- Data base management
Desired work experience:
Find out more/Apply to this position