Part-Time Marketing Office Coordinator
Grand Pro-Mo is an independent, full-service entertainment promotion and marketing company located in Montclair, NJ, seeking a qualified and eager candidate to join our team! Please provide a resume, cover letter and references to [email protected] with the subject line “Marketing Office Coordinator Application” and answer the application question below.
Type of employment: Part-time with possibility of future full-time employment.
- Confirmation of deadlines, show reservations and other urgent matters.
- Creation of weekly email marketing campaigns.
- Participate in tour marketing, including interview scheduling, ticket distribution and radio contests.
- Management of social media accounts and customer databases.
- Marketing budget management.
- Generating client reports for small market radio campaigns.
- Collect and analyze pop culture trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies.
- General office and clerical duties including answering the phone.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has great attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Can multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Is creative and independent.
- Is mature, autonomous and reliable!
- Has a passion for music!
Desired skills and experience:
- Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- First experience in broadcasting.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office Suite, G Suite and Constant Contact.
- Knowledge of Mediabase is a HUGE plus!!
- Who are your 3 favorite musical artists right now?