Twisted Fern, a small, independent, premier restaurant located in Park City, Utah, is seeking a Front of House Manager to join our team. We are looking for a team member with superb communication and customer service skills, with the drive and passion to continually push themselves and improve themselves and the team around them.
The Front Desk Manager is responsible for day-to-day service operations at the restaurant, including: serving as the primary management contact for all guest interactions, hiring, training and managing all front-facing team members with customers, the cleanliness and maintenance of the dining room and customers. contact areas.
duties and responsibilities
• Oversee reservations and group reservations
• To provide a professional relationship with all guests, potential guests and members of the Twisted Fern team.
• Make sure the team can perform exceptional reception services.
• Daily alcohol record keeping in line with DABC guidelines
• Monthly inventories of Front of house equipment
• Implement safe work practices to ensure the safety of restaurant patrons and team members
• Ability to stand for several hours
• Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
• Work experience as a restaurant manager
• Intermediate to advance knowledge about food, wine and spirits
• Teamwork oriented
• Maintains a good level of energy
• Thorough and organized
Twisted Fern prides itself on its offering and customer service. Our restaurant offers exceptional cuisine and service in a comfortable, elevated setting. This position offers opportunities for growth as the restaurant grows. Full-time, year-round position, 40 to 55 hours per week. Twisted Fern offers paid time off and benefits for manager-level employees.