Frater Consulting Services is an Environmentally Sustainable Design (ESD) group working with clients to support sustainable outcomes in the built environment.
We are a large, established team of ESD professionals with our philosophy based on continuous education and staying one step ahead of the regulatory curve. Every member of our team is committed to providing our services in accordance with industry leading standards.
Our team is growing and we are looking for a brilliant, self-driven and creative Administrative and Administrative Manager to join our busy Melbourne office.
Please apply if you believe you can effectively coordinate office and corporate training initiatives, events and schedules. You enjoy talking with customers and delivering customer service excellence at every touch point. You are super organized, have a fun, friendly, and calm demeanor, and can interact effectively with all stakeholders.
- Previous administrative experience in an engineering, planning, consulting, architectural or similar firm (highly appreciated)
- General understanding of construction and real estate development
- Understanding of marketing platforms
- Excel skills
- Working knowledge of the Office 365 product suite
- Must have exceptional telephone and interpersonal skills
- Implement online and social media marketing strategies
- Manage online and social media accounts and content
- Provide feedback and reports to management on strategy performance
- Coordinate our bi-monthly direct email (Mail Chimp)
- Develop direct relationships with the new Frater Consulting Service
- Provide phone, email and online support to new customers managing their workflow
- Respond to requests from existing customers
- Maintain customer satisfaction through proactive service strategies
- Organize external educational presentations for our team members
- Collect customer feedback and discuss with management
- Liaise with clients on new services and regulatory changes
- Respond to customer administration requests (related to our service)
- Assist management with all customer experience strategies and processes
- Provide administrative support to management
- Organization of staff incentives, events, etc.
- General administration function and accounting assistance
Please send your CV to People@Fraterconsultingservices.com.au