Salary: £ 34,739 – £ 40,859 per annum
Hours: 36 hours per week Type of contract: Fixed-term contract / Secondment – ending March 31, 2023 Would you like to provide people with multiple and complex needs with support, advice and guidance to help them get training and find employment? In response to the ESF funded Love London Working Employment Support program, an exciting opportunity arose with Clarion Futures for an exceptional Active Inclusion Employment Support Officer to join our team. This role is to support a new delivery stream on Love London Working focused on providing intensive and holistic support to clients facing multiple and complex barriers to employment. As a key member of our team, you will work across London to provide high quality advice and guidance to clients facing multiple and complex barriers to training and employment. This role will work with smaller workloads and seek to assist clients with a range of positive progressions that bring them closer to the job market. You will have a varied experience supporting clients with a combination of barriers to job retention, including health conditions (physical and mental), basic skills needs, debt, digital skills, substance abuse, offender history and family responsibilities. You will appreciate understanding the needs of your clients and developing individual action plans with them, setting clear and achievable goals in order to support them in their training or to engage with the alternative supports available that will allow them to solve other underlying long-term issues that make achieving sustainable employment untenable. We will look to you to support your clients by offering them a range of interventions, including employability, confidence and motivation workshops, condition management therapies, accredited training, health support and wellness, other life skills as well as more traditional support like job clubs. You will also need to provide advice on finding a job and accessing additional employment supports. You will have a natural ability to build and maintain trust and be able to demonstrate an organized and methodical approach in recording and tracking results against agreed goals. You are expected to have, or are working towards, a relevant qualification in counseling and guidance. Your tasks will include:
- Provide ongoing support to residents who find employment through regular work support interventions.
- Use a variety of techniques to diagnose clients’ need for assistance, referring to specialists as necessary to help them overcome obstacles and achieve personal goals.
- Provide on-the-job support to all clients who have recently found employment.
It’s a fantastic opportunity to use your vast skills and experience to really make a difference in people’s lives. Closing date: November 29 at midnight Applicants must be able to travel regularly in the region. This position is subject to a thorough criminal record check. What you can expect from us At Clarion, we’re committed to rewarding hard work and commitment and delivering benefits that support you and your lifestyle. As standard, we offer; –
- Competitive salaries that are regularly compared to current market rates
- Initial annual leave of 25 days (plus public holidays), increased to 30 days after 3 years of seniority.
- A flexible, tailor-made benefit plan, including health care options, dental insurance, restaurant card and cycle to work with 1% of your salary to spend for the approved benefit you love!
- Pension contributions equal up to 7.5% of your salary with generous life insurance
- Flexible and agile work for the majority of our employees.
- Company bonus program
- Eye care vouchers
- Vacation exchange system allowing you to buy and sell vacation
- Free legal advice and counseling program for you and your family
- Interest-free loans for subscription and study leave