Oraco is a Mornington Peninsula based branding and communications agency with a diverse portfolio of international and Australian clients. We are a tight-knit team of dedicated creatives and communicators passionate about building and building brands for forward-thinking companies that create positive change.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator for a permanent full-time position, working on-site at our Mornington office.
The position requires experience in paid and organic social media, content management, influencer marketing, email and inbound marketing, as well as Google Marketing and Google Developers platforms.
Role and responsibilities
- Regular communication with clients via email/phone and face-to-face meetings.
- Liaison with internal project stakeholders including designers, writers, directors, managers, etc.
- Work closely with project managers and other team members to develop detailed scope of working documents and timelines, to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- A strong understanding of organic social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- Support the social media team in managing social media restraint work as well as the campaign manager in developing strategic social media campaigns.
- Assist in the selection and engagement of influencers to support client campaigns.
- Support for general website maintenance, including updating texts and images, adding blogs and maintaining e-commerce sites, etc.
- Assistance in ensuring websites are up to date in line with SEO optimization, accessibility and usability.
- Work with internal team to develop strategic email marketing campaigns.
- Email marketing optimization to increase performance.
- Assistance in creating and optimizing workflows on platforms such as HubSpot.
- Support the development of social and digital communication strategies.
- Support and liaise with external partners through SEO, SEM and inbound traffic generation.
- Hands-on experience running paid social media ads on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Apply pixels and tracking codes to websites, as well as tracking metrics related to website performance and loading speeds.
Skills & Experience
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar marketing role
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent knowledge of paid social networks
- Experience applying pixels and tracking codes, as well as setting up and managing Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
- Experience in organic social media management and content creation.
- Experience with email and inbound marketing platforms such as HubSpot, MailChimp, Active Campaign, Drip, etc.
- The ability to approach digital communications with a strategic and integrated approach.
- A passion for digital communications and integrated marketing.
- A keen eye for detail and consistency.
- Critical thinking, strong time management and exceptional analytical problem solving skills.
- Thrive to work collaboratively within a team environment, as well as independently.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, in particular; Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to influence key company executives as well as customers.
- Experience working in a MAC environment required
- Experience in content management systems such as WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, etc.
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices.
What Oraco has to offer
- Mornington location with beaches, bars and cafes around the corner.
- Career growth and professional development.
- A great corporate culture and a close-knit team.
- Individual mentoring and coaching.
- Weekly and monthly WIPs outside the office.
- Regular team building days and workshops.
- A stimulating environment with a range of clients from different industries, where you can challenge yourself and learn new skills.
To be considered for this role, please send the below to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your cover letter and CV
This position is available immediately. All applicants will be treated confidentially and only successful applicants will be contacted.
Oraco is an equal opportunity employer. Our values define our culture and the environment we strive to create. We embrace a diverse culture with a range of perspectives, ideas and experiences. We welcome applications from talented individuals of all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, creeds and generations. We are committed to providing a work environment free from harassment and discrimination.