This position is based in Hobart (on the waterfront, in a former art deco newspaper building), and is part of Mona’s internal communications agency. The team is responsible for around 40 Mona brands, including the museum, two high-end wineries, Tassie’s largest craft brewer, a music and arts festival, a fleet of giant catamarans with fiber animals of glass for seating, a recording studio, a record label, a bunch of hard liquor startups, chef hat restaurants, about nine bars and even a cosmetics brand that may or may not turn cash invasive in facial scrubs.
So buckle up, this is a role for a digital native with a love of data but also a creative flair. At Mona, we look for people with ideas, drive and skills that set them apart. We want each of our team members to contribute to the creative fabric of the organization. In your role as Mona’s digital lead, you will work alongside the digital lead and a small team of digital strategists and engineers/developers to identify digital opportunities and efficiencies; manage the life cycle of digital projects and developments; support digital marketing requirements for Mona and its affiliates; and working with a range of stakeholders across all Mona brands to deliver the best user experience to our internal and external audiences. This role is particularly focused on digital project management, e-commerce and analytics.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the roll-out of new digital products, platforms and campaigns as needed, within budget and timelines;
- Contribute and help deliver Mona’s digital solutions, innovations, policies and strategies;
- Maintain existing online platforms including Mona’s suite of websites and ticketing platforms including but not limited to Mona, Mona Foma, 24 Carrot Garden, Moorilla, Moo Brew, Domaine A and Mona Shop;
- In collaboration with the marketing team, coordinate the production and deployment of content across all of Mona’s digital communication channels;
- In collaboration with relevant stakeholders, manage customer databases including but not limited to Tessitura, Prospect2 and Shopify;
- Manage, store and analyze large data sets, across multiple technologies, to help inform business decisions, marketing strategies and identify efficiencies for the Communications cluster, as well as other clusters within organization;
- Identify new ways to improve and grow Mona’s digital presence while maintaining brand value;
- Assist content and marketing teams with digital and social ad buying, placement and reporting;
- Manage relationships and workflow with contractors and agencies;
- Work with all business units to continuously improve user skills on existing platforms, provide training for new platforms, and increase their understanding of the analytical tools available to them;
- Ensure rigorous documentation and user guides are developed and maintained for existing and new digital platforms and processes;
- Ensure that all Mona digital platforms and processes comply with applicable laws and codes of practice;
- Contribute and help manage a high level of documentation of the digital platform.
- 6+ years of experience in a digital marketing, production or similar role
- Experience in managing digital projects;
- Experience in managing e-commerce platforms (Shopify advantageous);
- Experience using Tessitura or another event ticketing system is highly desirable but not required;
- A good understanding of SEO and SEM best practices;
- A good understanding of digital analytics (Google Analytics, social analytics);
- Experience using a variety of CMS (headless CMS experience is beneficial) and a basic understanding of CMS configuration;
- Asset management and creation;
- A good understanding of UX/UI/UA principles;
- An excellent understanding of email marketing;
- Ability to manage conflicting deadlines and priorities;
- The ability to solve problems creatively
Interested? Apply with a cover letter and CV. Closing of applications on May 18 at 9 a.m.