The Coordinator, Scheduling and Research is responsible for providing organizational and strategic support to implement schedules for TV One Networks linear and non-linear platforms. The position also supports research in the areas of database management and reporting.
- Participate in monthly calendar releases and reviews for linear and digital platforms
- Help maintain the program planning database
- Communicate upcoming programming plans to key stakeholders and alert teams of any changes
- Coordinate with the production team on asset delivery dates for planning
- Distribute episode descriptions to cable listings and monitor updates for accuracy
- Record potential acquisitions
- Summarize competitive programming report for internal competitive database
- Run usage reports for acquired programming
- Assistance in the preparation of presentation materials
- Maintain program databases including Nielsen (NCL) systems and internal databases which include data mapping and transformation for TV One and CLEO TV.
- Assist the research team in producing analyzes and presentations using various syndicated and custom research resources
- Serve as a back-up to research analysts for daily assessments