As a member of ARN, Australia’s recognized audio leader, you have the opportunity to share your voice on the future of audio. Audio is booming and we are defining it. We are artists. We create moments that movement people, and that people to move to. We invest in the smartest advertising, experts and innovations in audio. This gives us an unparalleled understanding of our audience and the content that moves them and helps us shape quality connections with our customers. It’s our commitment to creating moments that move people that makes us memorable.
Why not come and be part of our story?
FM radio is a joint venture between the Australian Radio Network and Southern Cross Austereo and we currently have an exciting role available for a Promotions Coordinator – Hit 104.7 and Mix 106.3 to join our Canberra Promotions team.
The role works with the commercial and content teams, contributing directly to station rating success and revenue performance. You will creatively deliver unforgettable moments for clients and listeners that are above industry standards.
You will lead the briefing, project management and post-campaign reporting of content and integrated commercial campaigns.
- Experience in a similar environment – radio, television, public relations, marketing, events or media promotions
- Project management skills with a high level of organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience creating and delivering cross-platform integrated campaigns
- Mastery of the MS Office suite; experience with Audata desirable, but not essential
- Bachelor’s degree in media, communications or similar desirable, but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work independently with effective time management and a strong ability to prioritize effectively
- Global thinking and vision
We have four behaviors that make up our “Culture in Action” that describe how we act every day to create a great workplace:
- aim high – We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
- Own – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
- Be the best of yourself – We create the environment we need to thrive.
- make a difference – We seek out all opportunities for improvement and seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve this.
Bring your skills, genius and energy into our journey, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and CV before the close of business May 24, 2022.
CANBERRA FM RADIO is an HT&E company. For more details go to www.Canberra FM Radio.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn / Australian radio network) EEO statement. CANBERRA FM RADIO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alumni status protected combatant, disability, or other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accommodation for people with disabilities
For people with disabilities who require additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please contact the People & Culture team at the relevant state office: https://www.Canberra FM Radio.com .au/contact-us/