We are looking for a motivated and passionate Content and Warehouse Coordinator to join the team; help fulfill e-commerce orders and assist with marketing and internal content creation. Working in a small team is a wide and varied role with the potential to increase hours and responsibilities as we grow. The right attitude, being able to work in a fast-paced environment and having a hands-on approach are a must.
About the role:
- Choose e-commerce order packaging
- Marketplace management; stock levels and order processing
- Work with our Marketing Manager to create in-house content creation for EDMs, website and social media including Instagram and Tik Tok
- Assist in influencer outreach and management
- Respond to customer inquiries via email, live chat and social media
- Inventory and processing of returns
- Occasional role; working 12-15 hours per week on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, with flexibility available to the right candidate. Would suit a 3rd/4th year university student or recent graduate
The ideal candidate has:
- Great attention to detail
- Highly organized with excellent time management and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and changing work environment
- Customer-centric mindset
- Works well in a team environment and eager to learn new skills
- A love of content creation and being comfortable on both sides of the camera
- Confident in browsing, posting and creating content for social media platforms in particular; Instagram, Facebook and TikTok
- Passionate about sustainability and the outdoors
- Previous experience with Canva or similar highly valued creative platforms, in addition to experience in retail, e-commerce and customer service
About the brand:
Team Timbuktu is a fast-growing Australian sustainable e-commerce brand, encouraging women to get out and about with their sustainable collections. Team Timbuktu has recycled over 100,000 plastic bottles into its fabrics and planted over 10,000 trees since its launch in 2018, and has been featured in Marie Claire, Broadsheet, Elle and The Urban List.
We’re a small, sustainable brand and look for the right fit and attitude, based on past experience. This role is ideal for someone who loves to learn, is tech-savvy, stays on top of digital content and trends, and wants to work for a company that makes a positive impact.
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis as we want to hire as soon as possible. Please note that our office/warehouse is located in Richmond, Victoria and this is an in-person role. To apply, send your cover letter explaining how you would be a good candidate and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org