- Full-time CDD until January 31, 2025
- Opportunity to improve and provide standardized operational governance services
- Base salary $89,759 + 17% retirement pension
About the Opportunity
the Clinical Governance Support Officer provides general project and operational support to conduct and execute activities and tasks specific to service business needs and risk analysis. The role will liaise with specific services to meet the deliverables of the Clinical Governance Framework project.
the Clinical Governance Support Officer support the development of audit and oversight systems for a variety of corporate functions within the OGSC, including the management of clinical governance documents, clinical accreditation and oversight; clinical enterprise operations and process development in health clinics and clinical departments.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- support the implementation of a clinical governance framework, integrating the culture of safety and quality into the corporate operations of clinics and services
- responsible for collecting and preparing project data, information for analysis, and reporting related to clinic governance and resourcing
- identify information and systems to assist in budget and financial reporting by working with CGSO and FMH finance team
- responsible for managing all related project material, including preparing progress reports, documenting timelines, tracking activities, highlighting milestones, and using appropriate project management tools
- identify and assist in the design of operational policies, procedures or protocols to support clinical, corporate and financial governance in clinics and clinical services
- ensure compliance with the University of Sydney’s WH&S management system, including WH&S policies and procedures
- develop and maintain effective and productive relationships with project stakeholders across all clinics
- has excellent administrative skills, with a general understanding of the project life cycle, project documentation and methodologies
- has demonstrated experience in clinical credential governance/oversight related environments
- Has previous experience in finance/healthcare or has a working knowledge of the healthcare environment within a complex, multi-faceted organization
- has excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated understanding of privacy and confidentiality policy and procedures
- has a background in finance, project management and/or operations as well as a demonstrated working knowledge of operational performance monitoring, risk analysis and process improvement
- has experience working with a diverse group of key stakeholders and the ability to develop productive relationships with key contributors
- has high levels of accuracy, attention to detail and highly organized
- demonstrated planning and analytical skills as well as the ability to work to strict deadlines and manage various demands.
Closing at 11:59 p.m. on March 20, 2022
To keep our community safe, please review our COVID Safety Precautions which constitute our entry requirements for all staff, students and visitors coming to campus.
Sponsorship/work rights for Australia
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. For a continuing position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
Australian temporary residents currently employed at the University of Sydney may be considered for a fixed-term contract for the duration of their visa, depending on hiring area and position requirements.
Your employment is conditional upon the completion of any required pre-employment or background checks on terms satisfactory to the University. Likewise, your continued employment is conditional on your satisfactory maintenance of all relevant clearances and background check requirements. If you do not meet these conditions, the University may take any necessary action, including termination of your employment.
As this position is located on a NSW Health site, it is mandatory to complete the mandatory employment checks before commencing in this position. For more information and instructions, please visit: NSW Health Job Requirements
This position is designated as involving work related to children. To undertake or retain this position, you must apply and obtain a Working with Children Check Permission in accordance with Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012.
At the University of Sydney, our shared values include diversity and inclusion and we strive to be a place where everyone can thrive. We are committed to creating a university community that reflects the larger community we serve. We deliver on this commitment through our people and culture programs, as well as key strategies to increase the participation and support the careers of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, people with disabilities, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and those who identify as LGBTIQ. We welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life.
How to register
Applications (including a cover letter, CV and any additional supporting documents) can be submitted through the To apply button at the top of the page.
If you are a current University employee or a contingent worker with access to Workday, please log in to your Working day account and navigate to the Career icon on your dashboard. Click on USYD Find Jobs and apply.
For a confidential discussion about the role, or if you require reasonable accommodation or support in completing this application, please contact Scott Walker Recruitment Operations, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
© The University of Sydney
The University reserves the right not to make any appointments.
Click to view the job description for this role.