Our vision at Watford FC Community Sports and Education Trust is “to improve lives, improve communities” and “make a positive difference for all through sport, physical activity and learning”. We have developed a solid background in delivering high quality community initiatives and services.
Our work focuses on three priority areas: health and well-being, learning and skills and social inclusion, as well as a central theme of work in the development of football and sport. All of this is underpinned by our promise to provide accessible opportunities.
Are you a team player who is passionate about providing high quality customer service and proud to provide business support to colleagues and volunteers of a respected and vibrant charity? We are looking for a Business Support Officer.
You will provide comprehensive and professional support, ensuring that the Trust is able to continue to make a positive difference for all through sport, physical activity and learning.
Download the complete job offer HERE.
Department: Watford FC Community Sports and Education Trust
Reporting to: human resources manager
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: £ 21,428 – £ 28,928 according to experience
Site: Vicarage Road Stadium, Watford
Type of Contract : Permanent
Closing Date: Sunday 6 February 2022
Interview date: Wednesday, February 16, 2022
Your main responsibilities, but not limited to:
• Being the first point of contact for customers, handling general email inquiries, phone calls, resolving issues related to reservations on the website, etc.
• Provide support and supervision to new and existing volunteers to ensure that they are matched with the appropriate opportunities and that they feel valued and engaged.
• Provide a range of support services to colleagues in the Trust, such as assistance with audits and assistance with data entry.
• Provide support and advice to colleagues regarding the use of existing and new computer systems / software.
• Maintain records of assets relating to computers, cell phones and sports equipment / kit.
• Coordinate the schedule and service / maintenance requirements of the Trust’s vehicles (vans / minibuses).
• Provide specific administrative support to CFO and agent.
• Provide general administrative support to the Director of Human Resources.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and dynamic work environment by building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more diverse we are, the better our work will be.
We are committed to protecting children and adults at risk. The necessary verification of the Disclosure and Denial Service will apply to this position.
If you are interested in working within the Watford FC Community Sports & Education Trust as a Business Support Officer, download an application form and a copy of the full job profile located on the Watford FC Community Sport & Education Trust website. HERE.
Please send a completed application form and equal opportunities tracking form to [email protected], or by mail to Trust Recruitment, Watford FC’s Community Sports & Education Trust, Vicarage Road Stadium, Vicarage Road, Watford, WD18 0ER. If you are invited for an interview, copies of all relevant qualifications and a copy of your proof of entitlement to work in the UK will be required on the same day.
If you need more information or would like to discuss the opportunity, please contact Karen Stephanou at [email protected]