Culver City, California, USALocation:
Fri 24 Jun ’22Posted on:
Morphosis is looking for a full time BIM coordinator for a position in his office in Culver City, California. This is a highly collaborative position that involves working closely with architectural design teams in support of project documentation and consultant coordination. Morphosis is headquartered in Los Angeles, with an office in New York and offices around the world. Although based in Culver City, this position will involve enterprise-wide BIM/CAD documentation logistics support.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A professional degree
- At least three (3) years of professional experience supporting architectural design
- In-depth knowledge of Revit and BIM360
- Experience in creating parametric models
- Availability to travel as needed
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
Objectives and Responsibilities:
- With the BIM Manager, help facilitate consistency, increase the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of our processes and deliverables for all projects
- Work with BIM Manager to maintain and update Revit office standards
- Configure building information models according to project procedures and standards
- Review Revit models at key stages to ensure consistency with standards, level of development, and effective modeling practices.
- Ensure that the teams follow the guidelines established in the BIM execution plan for each specific project
- Work with the BIM Manager to promote, educate and support Revit users enterprise-wide
- Organize own work efforts while effectively managing time on multiple projects simultaneously
- Supervision of the printing and publication of drawing sets at regular stages of the project
Additional expertise that we would like to appreciate:
- Integration of 3D modeling platforms with BIM Technologies
- Basic experience with Rhino Inside
- Basic experience with Dynamo
- Basic experience with Enscape (in Revit or Rhino)
- Basic experience using and interfacing with other design applications including Bentley ABD, Microstation, Rhino, Grasshopper, Catia, etc.
- Customization and programming experience
Applicants must be eligible for legal employment in the United States. This position is for a full-time BIM Coordinator, with potential for growth and changing responsibilities. However, it is not an introduction to the profession of architect or designer. Applicants will be eligible for benefits.
Please submit a single PDF of your completed application including cover letter, CV, references and work samples to: email@example.com
The subject line of the email should read: ‘BIM coordinator_First name Last name‘. Information from applicants who do not meet the above criteria will not be reviewed. We may not respond to all submissions. No phone calls or office visits. No recruiter survey please.
Back to task list…