We are looking for an energetic and organized Administration and Sales Coordinator to join our small, busy and fun creative team.
We are a design agency that manages, promotes and also delivers original promotional product throughout Australia and New Zealand. We are currently looking for an energetic, positive and well-organized individual to join our small, busy and fun creative team.
Your primary responsibility will be to manage and coordinate the operation of the unique side of the company’s promotional products while assisting with the administration and coordination of the design studio. Due to the nature of the role, you will work in person from our studio in Fitzroy, with the occasional option to work from home.
What is the role ?
- Provide professional and friendly customer service to current and new customers (phone and email)
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Quotes, invoicing and account management
- Good at effectively managing time and meeting deadlines
- Handling all incoming calls and emails from customers
- Manage print orders from quote to shipping
- Oversee studio project management tools, such as Trello and Harvest
- General office administration and support as needed
What you need to be successful in this role:
- You are practical, efficient and a good problem solver
- Initiative and ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to work independently
- Previous administrative experience with excellent computer skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office suite skills (Excel and Outlook)
- OK to get your hands dirty shipping orders (don’t worry, forklift license not required!)
- A positive and fun attitude!
The position is permanent part-time, with approximately 20-25 hours spread over 4-5 days per week. Salary will be commensurate with experience. You will be based in our loft in Smith St Fitzroy, just steps away from the great food, coffee and culture of Gertrude St.
If you are a dependable, fun person who likes to take ownership of their role, please send your CV and a cover letter stating why this job would be a good fit for you to firstname.lastname@example.org